Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Monday, October 5, 2009

Email Update!

Sean and Colton...
hey guys whats crackin in the burg? I hear it freezing now like it got real cold lately. How is hunting i hear you guys kill birds like everyday? Sean chicks aren't stinge you just try a little bit harder haha just kiddin. I'm excited to know where ya'll go on your missions. what happened to trenton? why does he have to wait and schmitt what the heck? i cant watch your video sorry i would love to see if you can attach it to the message next time as a file that would be great i wanna see you guys. you guys know that i am way cuter than you... you have me beat on the tuff part nut i'm gettin there i have gained 7 lbs since i got here...Crazy stuff I actually have to work out or i'll get fat.
I know you care about me i love you guys and miss ya'll like crazy.
Love, your attractive Buddy
Elder Walker

Mom and Dad,
Hey guys thanks for all the letters and stuff i really appreiciate them. well first off i would like to say thanks for trying to get everything but you dont have to get my ball just my shoes. I think i promised Brett the Ball but i want my shoes i miss them. I'm sorry about my friends but i am going to have to write a letter our time is up on the computers sorry i will elaborate on stuff in my letter. Sorry my letter is so short i didn't know our time was up
Love ya
Elder Walker

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP