Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Friday, November 13, 2009

Email Update

Hey Family
I am doing great just enjoying the nice warm weather down here its really weird that there isnt any snow down here I am kind of upset really I kinda miss it its too hot for me and its ony like 70-80 degrees...Mom you can send me a letter the same way u you used to just its hard to know what letters have been read and the ones i havent read yet so if you can figure out how to make it look they havent been read yet go for it that would be fine. So did you go see Tammy i think she will definitly need some help just stop by to see how she is doing if you would for me that would be way sweet. Did you guys know that jordon didnt go to Brazil yet he is at the Provo MTC for a while i guess ha just a little fun fact. Well as of now we have another Baptism Date with a kid named shawn Davis and he is a way vcool kid he is 22 but looks loke he is 17ish maybe kinda like me but i will send another memory card home for sure...by the way the stuff on my memory card that you guys sent me i cant read any of it so you should send it to me again this Memory card i saw some of the pictures that jen out on there cause i took it to walmart to print off another picture but that was all. So just try again i dont know why it didnt work jill and Jeremy are smart tey can figure it out. The frst Baptism that i mentioned tho was back in octber on the 18th and it was a Lady nad Marissa Curry her husband was a less active and now his whole family is in the church and going strong...But a surprise that we had was anther girl in our ward who wasnt a member got baptized on the 27th of october so its just a cool thing to be out here. Thats weird that brooke came up did she go to jordons farewell?? Mom i can multi task i can think about two things at the same time so dont worry. Me and elder Goldsberry are taring it up down here. we are having fun too its great. I'm excited for thanksgiving we have it on p-day so its even better Jeremy i cant believe you ate so much thats hilarious i love food so that would be great if that happened to me haha. Speaking of food i weighed myself the other day and it said 158lbs i didnt believe it and i have high blood pressure ha weird right? i'm getting really old really fast. I cant believe i am almost 20 years old that is so weird. also i have to buy a bike so if ya'll could maybe out 200 more dollars in my account that would be great so i can get a bike to last me my whole mission. well i dont now what else to talk about so thats all i'm gonna say. Except to email this to jordon whose email is umm jrostermiller@myldsmail.net but wait till next week sometime to do cause he probably hasnt set one up yet well thanks guys so much for all you do.
Love ya'll
Elder Walker
PS i got all the packages and stuff and i did share cause thats just who i am and i love the emv you should send me some more if you can thanks again.
PSS and i dont know what i want for Christmas maybe a coat actuallly that would be awesome

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP