Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Email Update: Loving it!

 Hola mi amigos!
      Okay so i wish i could speak spanish all i can do is practice, right?  Well, guys my week was awesome i had a lot of fun with Elder Spear the work in killeen is speeding up.  We're building our teaching pool a lot and people are progressing its really cool.  Its General Conference time in the mission and i am excited thats weird for me to say  that cause i dreaded conference back home it was really hard to sit through it all, it still is cause i hate sitting still but i now enjoy it so its awesome.  People dont realize how blessed they can be by just watching it so thats what we are doing is inviting people to come to the church and watch it. 
 
Mom i am glad that you stick  up for my team thanks nobody else would so thank you i hope they win it all just to rub it in.  My eye is fine nothing to worry about its all better now i got some drops and they worked out fine.  Tell Dave that its okay we're over each other well i am over her anyways i dont know if she is over me i mean how is that even possible?  Elder spear is from Nyssa Oregon its a small town a mile from the Idaho Border.  I will write her today what happened?? My address is 501 west central texas expressway #3102 killeen tx 76541  i dont think there is anything that i need except i want misty to send me my cards back with some pictures of them on them.  Also did you find the camera that i lost before i came out???  
 
Dad i cant believe you would pick Kansas over Duke i mean really Kansas they lost to k-state and you know duke is my team i cant believe you.  Ha i am just kidding its all good they were supposed to win it all from what i heard.  I know what you mean when talking about getting deep into the BoM I spent an hour this morning on 10 pages thats to bad your gonna be all by yourself for a while it might be good tho give you some time to relax and just be alone i am never alone.  I am sorry the weather has been cold and stuff but i would rather have that then 80 degrees with like 50-60% humidity its horrible its hard on your body. Its even hard on my body.  Misty i would really appreciate them back with you guys on them!!  Hope that your week goes good and you enjoy the time with mom & everybody.  
 
Pord good luck man i hope it works out for ya and i hope that you kill everyone at that tournament thing dont let darren eat the ball.  Do work kid okay! I am so stoked that you got your visa nad everything it makes it easier to go and do your work you could just ask to come to the Texas ft worth mission ya know i am just through in that out there ha jk jk.  Who says regards after there letter  i mean really?? Say sincerly or love or soemthing cool but regards man? its okay i forgive you at least you wirte me back.  Hows The Language coming??  
 
Jeremy thanks for the letter and i have no idea about those questions maybe you can copy paste your notes and send them to me then i can be enlightened.  I love PMG its really a good information filled book.  Well y'all i have to get going but thank you for the letters and the love i will write ya next week!
 
Love y'all
Elder Walker

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP