Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy B-day Jen and Pord!

Hey y'all!

     Well this week has been really fun and exciting.  Me and Elder Wallis have been workin really hard.  A funny story,  Yesterday while we were out contacting we went to walmart cause its really hot outside and we went inside to "shop" actually we just talked to people the whole time and didin't buy anything.  The last guy we talked to tho was this LA guy who hasnt been to church in like 25-30 years and we talked with him for like 15-20 minutes just sittin there chatting, and he said thay he would try out the church in Texas cause we told him the people were really nice.  The best part of the story tho is as we were leaving the Wal-mart parking lot I was just riding my bike just goin along and out of nowhere i just filp over my bike!!  I flipped hit my head and slammed my shoulder scraped my hands up it was crazy and i didnt realize thie then but my pant got ripped :( but i am doing fine now just a little bit sore and there is a sister who is fixing my pants so i am excited about that.  Also becasue Sacrifice brings forth blessings and i sacrificed my body we set a Baptismal date with a Really awesome guy named Bart! Its set for the 21st of August but we are planning on moving it up to the 7th or the 14th!  Bart has been meeting with the missionaries for abour 6-7 months now so its pretty awesome!!  Other than those 2 things its been life as usual, oh i also went and saw the Dodges and they said that they loved you mom and they said that you cried right after they introduced themselves

Mom i think your awesome too even if you missed last week its okay.  I still Love you so dont worry, we can still be firends. haha.  Thanks for the E-mail mom i really liked this one it was a good one.  I'm glad that you are trying to be better but i would except you anyway you were so just know that.  Brett man i am not AP, yet.  haha but its gettin real hot over here too me it feels like 1000 but it was only 106 with heat index. So not as hot as where you are but still pretty hot!  How about you brett ar eyou AP yet??  Well man keep up the work baptize em all!  Elder Mike man you were in you greenie are forever!  Well to me it seems like forever acuse i have only stayed in my areas for 3months at a time so i know how ya feel tho a little bit i get attached and them BAM! Gone. It gets easier to leave everytime i promise mike you can do it keep pressing on and BAPTIZE everyone in COLORADO!  love ya man keep it up!  Hey Jocey thanmks for the E-mail and the forward tell pord my email will ya?? Thanks Joce!  Hey Jill thanks for the Email and i hope things will keep workin out i know they will cause you are so awesome!!  Love ya sis! Hey Brooke i am in the middle of a letter to ya so i'll save my comments for that.  Dillon same to you okay?!  Oh yeah Jax sorry about not putting your name in last week i totally forgot! but i will never forget again so keep the letters comin

Love Y'all!

Elder Walker

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP