Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Friday, December 18, 2009

Elder Walker Email Week of December 17th

Hey Mom, Dad, aunt Helen, Aunt Barbie, and Jill And my Brothers.

Well ya'll just so ya know i love all ya'll. : ) I cant believe its Christmas in a week, time is just flying by. Well i am definately warming up to the Joshua area, its not Temple but thats okay. Well i get to go back on Sunday to Temple, to baptize Joan. She is the first person that i tracted into that has progressed this far and i am so excited for her to feel the Holy Ghost in her life permanantly. This is such a good time of year to talk about christ and his life and everything that he means to all of us.

I am so excited about the phone call on Christmas its exciting i cant wait and as far as i know friends are okay to talk on Christmas. Aunt Helen thanks for the letter it was really good to hear about ya'lls life and everything and thanks for the gift to i really like it. ha Aunt Baarbie the medicine is helpping a ton thanks for it. Being the Texan of the Family you know what works in texas and what doesnt. Thank you so very much. Jill i will write you another letter and thaknks for writing me and i cant wait to get your package : )

i'm excited for Christmas its gonna be so much fun. Sean and Colt thanks so much for writing me its so, i mean so good to hear from somebody not in my Family. I mean i love my Fam and all but ya'll are my Brothers i never had. Sean i AM so excited for you i cant wait to talk to you on Christmas and hear where your going and i am excited to meet your friend Hatch it'll be cool to know somebody who knows you. Colton thanks for the letter man it touched my heart. i probably wasnt the best example to you but i tried and will continue to try even harder. it will be fun gettin old together. haha you and me in rocking chairs ha funny picture real funny. Wow i cant wait to hear ya'lls voices and talk back no more of this email stuff well for a week anyways.

Buddah you are crazy you arent waiting for me to even meet this guy whose gonna be there forever gosh shows how much you love me. ha just kidding i trust you enough to let you marry him i at least want some pictures of him and you okay thats all i ask is some pictures haha love you cuz. I cant wait to call ya'll i have a one tract mind if you couldnt tell haha. Well for the time of the call it will be at 2 oclock in the afternoon here so 1 oclock there.

Dad i didnt buy a bike i am still in a car area and there was no good bike store down in belton but i will buy one sometime unless i never go to a bike area. Also i am stretching every morning and loveing it cause i can now touch my toes and it almost doesn't hurt ha, and me and my comp are doin a real good workout some guy who is a professional body builder gave us some protein and work out so we are gonna get tuff i do feel bigger than i have ever been and my goal now is to dunk it before my mission is over. Thanks for the updates and stuff i really like hearing about them but how is Caleb doing he is the only one i care about really.

the pizza thing was way cool i really liked it thank you both so much and we will go talk to him if he is in our area. i dont know if he is or not but somebody will go talk to him for sure. the missionary work is going extreremly well, we have a baptism on the 27th in joshua his name is Robbin. he is a real hard workin guy i like him a lot. i dont have any real cool stories for ya'll that i can think of right now but i will try and think of some for the christmas call. i cant wait to talk to ya'll i am so excited. Well my time is almost up so i'll say goodbye for now talk to ya'll next week...Literally i will speak to you i with my own voice. : )

LOVE YA'LL

ELDER WALKER

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP