Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Email Update

Hey Ya'll From Joshua Texas (well i live in Burleson but close enough)
Hi guys well i am just chillin in Burleson TX now and my companions name is Elder Josie he is Also form West Jordan. I am kind of sad to have left Temple i really liked it there and i loved Elder Goldsberry we would have had such a good transfer but thats okay I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go right? Well before i leeft that aarea we set a couple of Baptism Dates with this sweet lady named Joan and Claudia Martinez they both were so nice and The cool thing about it is that i get to go back to see both of them then. Also the Curry's the members who called ya'll ther kids were crying when i left. i Miss it but i am excited to serve here as well i cant wait to get started. Mom i dont really know anything about coats so whatever you think is good is great with me i am good with anything. Thank you jeremy for the letters so much i am very excited for christmas as well were gonna have a blast. i'm not sure what were gonna do but it will be really fun. I miss snow you are so lucky i dont think i am gonna get snow this Christmas it wil be my first One without it. Mom where did you send that letter too? By the way my address is 400 SW Gordon Street #507 Burleson, Tx 76028 We live about 8 miles outside our area which is different and the apartment is quite small. On the bright side tho Elder Josie wants to get tough before he goes home so he/we have another weight set and a bench so i am gonna get tough but its really hard playing basketball cause i dont have enough time to adjust to my new strength and everything but i can drive to the hole better now but i do feel a little bit slower. i am glad that your getting to go to wood shop Dad and its cheap therapy right? Ha well i am Glad that you business is going well and will you For me send a thing of Emv to my old address for Elder Goldsberry as my Christmas Present to him if its really expensive thats okay you dont have to do it but i would really appreciate it if you did...I will Continue to pray for your buisness to grow (it is okay for a missionary to do that) Mom thanks for everything you continue to do and Dad you as well and i like the update on the Sports and stuff. I am crushed by Jordon I sent yall a letter with pictures and a letter to him dont give it to him it will make him cry gosh dang it that is so annoying i am sad right now. Well tell Sister Anderson thanks for the letter cause i cant e-mail her back and willyou give me Tanners Address and Jareds Home address that would be awesome. As for the Time of the Call i am not sure but by next week i will have it nailed down and also i have one more request umm will you send me my diggers Blanket for christmas as well i decided i really miss it and i want it so if you could that would rock. Well thats about all i got for ya this far and i will email you next week with some cool stuff well as cool as a missionary can be. Thank you so much everyone
Love Ya'll
Elder Walker

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP