Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Email Update: First Mission Birthday



Hey Mom, Dad Sean Crusty Pord Jill Jen & Aunt Barbie,

           Well thanks for everthing you guys i really liked every bit of it.  I esspecially liked the fact that you guys all wrote me an e-mail.  Well my week has been interesting yesterday i got in like 4 bashes with Elder Boden some guy was really mad at us too it was really funny cause some people are just like that i guess.  



My Birthday was not the same at all it didnt feel like my birthday at all it was just another missionary day.  My packages as far as i know all got here the 2 pizza's one from sean and one from mom and dad and the TCU shorts came along time ago and everything else was way sweet too except that muscle shirt doesnt show off my muscles very good cause they're too small for the shirt, Thats a joke i liked it all very much.  Jill i got the little fruit basket thing and it was sparkling Grape juice as far as i could tell i dont remember much after i drank it tho so all well it was good.  Ha 


Well me and Elder Boden have a baptism this week with a girl named Ashley Miller she is 20 years old and has a 1and a half year old.  thats so crazy too me to think she is my age and has a 1 year old kid. But it doesnt matter about the past its all in the present.  


Well thats a lot of people at our house now a days and you guys thought that you would be empty nesters ha like that was gonna happen.  You guys ,mom and dad, should go see Jared for me i mean we were tight for a long time.  Tell colt i know what waiting feels like and tell him to stay ready and not think it will never come cause it comes faster than you think.  Thats way cool that you and everybody went to hear her talk i think that Elder Neilson is a good Apostle.but Elder Holland is the best one.  It was reall y cool seeing Cousin Lisa and talking to her she is very nice thanks for the uplifting comments mom they are really cool i enjoy them a lot.  


Crusty- You should lIsten to my mom even tho i never did cause she is right the mission will put you a lot farther ahead in life and you will come back a changed person i mean look at me i have grown up in only 5 months and it will keep flying by and i will be home and be a better man for it and i will also have evry girl at BYU wanting me cause i am a returned missonary ha its the truth chicks dig RM's.  I plan on holding that record cause no one will be able to break i t cause i will be here for 24 months and nobody will go longer than me and i did it first so i win thanks chris for the letter i hope to get more from ya.  


Jen thats a funny idea about the door breaking and everything and tell walker keep up the prayers they are working i am being blessed beyond comprehension.  Dad thanks for the updates and if you see them again tell them congrats and tell Caleb and Kyle good luck form me and finish it this time dont stop short.  you should go t o smugmug.com and look on BPTWISTER for pictures of calebs dunks and if they are on there you should send me one or the link or something like that, thanks.  Sean thanks for the Pizza i really liked it and you were the only person not blood related to send me anything so your my #1 even more so than ever ha well dude those 97 days or whatever will be over before ya know it so just keep on gettin ready and it will be here tomorrowish.  Well Bro thanks so much for loving me ha. Pord thanks for the response and evrything and the happy birthday you and jill were the only people to write me on my birthday.  


Well y'all i love you so much and i cant wait to hear from ya next week.  


Elder Walker

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP