Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Friday, January 22, 2010

Email Update: New Companion

Hey Family,

     Well my life is pretty much the same as it has been for the past 5 months just bein a great missionary.  Well one new thing happened TRANSFERS, and like the past 3 i got a new companion well sorta new his name is Eldr Boden we were in the MTC together we are Co-Senior Companions and today is our first full day in the mission field together.  Yesterday tho our first day together we were tracting and a lady was working on her house and we went and asked if we could od anyhthingand she actually said yes.  So we asked what she needed and she was trying to screw in a new lock on her door so Elder Boden starts to screw it in and me and her are just talking and the we hear a snap, and we look over at Boden and he Busted the nail clean off so the only way to get it out would be to take the whole thing off and try and pop it out. She was really mad but i was impressed at how she kept her cool and so she pretty mich in a nice way told us to leave. I was laughing so hard after we left it was really funny.


                Dad thanks for the Sugar update i think I agree about Chasen he is a Cocky little boy.  I also dont think that kid will be better than tanner.  Tanner could have played varsity as a freshman as well and been really good.  But i will keep a lot better track of my money and will try and use it less.  I just buy things i think i will need in the future and i dont have any patience to wait till i need it to buy it.  So i will control myself better sorry i know i need to i am not very money smart.  Also i am glad the stuff i sent made it there safely. Chris better lear what that says cause hes gonna be speaking it for about 2 years of his life in the near future.  Also those glasses reminded me a lot of brett and they were a dollar so i just had to send them to him. 



Jill thanks for that story it brightened up my day and i am in hick ville so that could very well happen to me it would be very awkward and very funny i would probably laugh really hard for a long time.  I am glad you like me enough to interupt your law school stuff to write me thanks a ton, it makes me feel really good inside ha i am just givin ya a hard time but really thanks for the letter.  That earthquake was a big deal and i bet that your place is going crazy and you have to write a lot of talks for the in charge lady i for got her name.  Also it is really weird that i will be turnign 20 its weird that i have been around for 2 decades the 90 and the 2000's its really strange to me.  That is really funny that you are gonna do door aproaches in semenary i never did anything like that in Seminary.  Thanks for the story again i think i will read it every thursday.  thanks again  i love ya sis.  


Jeremy how long are your classes going to be and are they everynight or what?  I think i am entering my forgotten year already ha its almost time for that to start right?  I am enjoying the Gosple Principles lessons my ward is a little crazy and gets into some deep stuff and its really funny because i am gonna have to start teaching itlike 1 a month or something like that it will different.   The people in there are all supposed to be in Gosple Doctrine not gosple principles.  the joshu-a ward is crazy i think.  Our teaching pool is a good size for hear like 6-7 people that we can go see every week for sure and there are a lot of people who are willing to at least listen to us nobody hear turs us away really quick.  And some my mom and dad should have 2 memory cards you can ask them for that kind of stuff.  


Aunt Barbie thanks for the letter and everything and no i dont say fixin ha. as much as i hear it out hear i dont say it. it is really thick here tho its kind of annoying but the people are real funny and everything. I havent seen couisn lisa yet is she in the Fort worth Stake or in the Colleyville one?? I thkn that it is awesome you guys feed the missionaries they need it i promise they are always hungry.   I didnt get transfered tho my companion did tho he is now in Saginaw texas.  I love you aunt Barbie thanks again for the letter.  


Mom thanks for the letter last week i forgot to bring them with me today and i cant remember much of what they said but i am glad that you sent me something i lofve yopu so much but my time is running out i love y'all.
             

Elder Walker

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP