Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Friday, April 16, 2010

Email Update: New Companion


Hello,

     Well transfers are come and Elder Spear is gone .  I am staying in Killeen and my new Companion is Elder Bagley. He is from south Salt lake i cant remember the name of the school or town were he is from i have never heard of it before.  We have a baptism on the 25th of april with a man named Erik Miller he is an awesome person he actually called us and asked to take the lessons his girlfriend is a member and she got him interested and he is awesome he quite smoking and he has been doing it since he wa 12 and he is 29 so its way cool.  

I am just loving life in the dirty south as we call it down here i love it.  I cant believe i am going to hit my 8 and 9 month marks this transfer its insane i havent been gone that long, have I?  The work is going great down here and i had an awesome experiance the other day actually tuesday a lady who i baptized in temple daughter got baptized the other day it just shows me that i am doing something so important for families and soon so will Colton and Brett are both so awesome.  Sean isnt too far out away either and neither is Chris only 13 days Chris!  Wow you guys are all going to love it just have fun with it dont be such a stickler that you kill all the fun just have fun and be yourselves with people they dont want a robot they want you!!!!  Okay that was my rant for the day.  

Colton man your gonna love life in jersey there is a pizza place here that sells NJ pizza and its the bomb thats gonna rock!  Your so lucky you get a cool Easterner accent i have a slow southern drawl about me now its weird and i get to call home on the 9th of may I am so jealous of you getting to be a greenie man you ahve life easy that first transfer!!!   

Brett man i feel your pain you gonna be sweatinm up a storm juts like me except your already brown and i am a white kid.  I do ball every now and then i feel bigger and everyone in temple said i look taller and bigger and older so i am finally maturing yay : ) !!!  I havent lost all of it some fo my speed but i am a better driver now i think cause i am bigger and not afraid of people anymore haha!  Also its only 6 days now ohh man your so close good luck bro you will get an email next week even tho you cant check it.  Pord man that sucks about kiora man 5 ribs ouchy that is too bad.  Congrats on the undefeatedness almost your an awesome coach.  I cant wait ot come to Brazil tho just so ya know i am working on my spanish/ Portugese so i can say something to you wheni come and pick you up.  Mike i'm sorry i thought you were on there before.  Its good to hear from ya tho and i wont be dont worry she isnt cute at all. Haha!  Also all the transfers fly by so take it in while you can, and i will work o it super hard so we can chat it up back home.  

Mom, I am really happy i am lovin life in texas its the bomb my allergies are okay there the same way as they were back home so yeah, I dont need clothes they still fit my neck is way to big but i can make it through i am doing great in that area. The Tanner thing is sad and he will be getting a letter from me dont worry i have talked top a lot of people who have past stuff and i know that the attonment is reall and he can feel good again he just has to know that for himself i will tell him.  I cant believe my friends are all leaving its so awesome just thinking about high school and how things were its so awesome how the attonement works.  Its so awesome.  

Dad thanks for the letter and thanks for the updates on life i am so glad to hear the your sememster will be easier than your last one i cant wait too talk to y'all again next week i am so happy that you guys are doing good. Also dad you are patriotic haha your awsoem and your almost 61 ha.  

Jeremy thats a good openning chapter kind of like Jesus the Christ but i think that Talmage might be a little bit smarter but just a little bit.  Colton and Brett Good luck guys have fun be brave BE BOLD and be obedient D&C 121 talks about that i believe.  Well I am almost out of time thanksk so much guys i love you all Every single one of you!!
Love Y'all
Elder Walker

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP