Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Friday, April 9, 2010

Email Update: Pre-transfer Update


Hello Everyone,

      Well this is board week so i find out what i'm doing on saturday! It an exciting/ Stressful time. Its crazy that those six weeks have just flown by.  I am on my 6th transfer starting next week thats so crazy i cant believe it my 8th one is my year mark.  Texas is getting so hot i cant believe it people say that it gets up too 110 here with humidity so you can bet i am going to be baked i think the hottest weather i have ever even been in is 102 in Vegas and i was dieing. You guys already know that its hot in texas your like 2 hours south of me thats weird.  Sean i wish i could see you too but i would get my head ripped off, and i would be super home sick for the next year and a half.  Hows the spanish coming amigo? I am trying to learn it but i dont have a lot of time to do it so i am learning on the fly.  I can kind of do a door approach, kind of.  Are you way excited man??  I am excited for ya!  30 more days man its comin quick.  I'll write ya a letter okay!  

Well mom i will buy another card i still have one but i will buy another one just incase.  I have been taking pictures so dont worry about it they're there i just cant send em all home cause i dont have another card.  Thanks for the jace story thats awesome i am so excited to see him he will be huge. Thanks for everything mom you rock so much i am so glad that your my mom.  

Dad you should have picked duke to win it all.  I hope your buisness explodes for ya.  I would like some more juice  i have a ton of EmV.  I need more time to recharge my batteries too i am so tired all the time its hard work riding a bike everywhere.  

Pord thanks for being the first to tell me about Duke thanksfor thans and for the letter it was awesome i dont really need anything just tell me about the week like your max and just life in general its awesome to just here from ya in anyway about whatever cause that means that you care  You rock buddy.  

Hey Dillon i am actually in the process of writing you letter on paper so i will put most of my crap on there but thanks for the letter man i hope you can get out of there too its fun being out here.  Jordyn thanks for the note i hope you still like sean even tho he is never home and is always sleeping.  haha thanks again its good to hear from ya.  Jess, hey well the reason i am writing everyones letter in the same thing is cause i can only write one email a week.  But it was good to hear from ya i will write you a letter with more stuff in it but thanks for the e-mail. 

Thank you all for writing me i cant wait to hear from ya next week thank you so much

Love all y'all
Elder Walker

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP