Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Friday, May 14, 2010

May 13: Email Update

Hey everyone, (Especially Dillon)

       Well guys my week has been good i'm lovin Texas still and just livin my life like a missionary!  This weekend we are baptizing Erik, well technically Elder Bagley is but thats besides the point.  We also have a baptismal date for the 30th of May with a guy named Dennis Reggan he needs the gospel in his life and is really excited to get baptized!  So the work is moving froward and life is still as awesome as ever.  For anyone who asked or reads this Who wants an address can send me anything to:

1331 airport fwy #305, Euless, TX 76040

Thats the address for the whole mission and with transfers coming up i dont know if i am staying or going and that address will send the letter, package, or whatever to where i am at when they get it so even if i move i'll get it from them.  

okay so on to questions from everyone Dillon well no i didnt know that her dad died thats weird,  I bet that you can bench more than me i havent benched in forever.  I love you Dillon. Colton i'm doing awesome, Texas is close to what its all cracked up to be everyone here is prideful they like Texas a lot, My plans are to come home and play ball i think i will go to school somewhere or red shirta year at SLCC i think i don treally know yet,  You rock as well maybe not as much as me but close. Love Ya buddy

Jocey it was good to hear from ya i am sending you a letter and you now have my address so we're good to go!
Misty is was good to get an email from ya ha i think enviromentalists are crazy as well and i'm glad you had fun in the rain i saw some pictures of your family on the card mom sent me and you all look so good jacey looks huge and aliyah looks so grown up its nutts! I ove ya Mist your family is awesome.
 
Jeremy it was good to hear from you as well i like that story in Job i never thought about using it in a lesson tho its so smart i'm glad i know you your a genious! I Love you and Jill good luck on everything i hope you guys can keep pressing forward with this if we have enough faith it will work out for all of us in the end okay!?

Mike your awesome dude Tell your comp to get his lazy butt up and go work  people need the gospel especially them lamanites! Haha keep preachin the word man you can do it! Love you Elder Dayley

Pord it was way good to talk to you on sunday dude keep up the work and get tp Brazil so i can go! Ha i am selfish i know but dude I love gettong hand written letters so go ahead and send em out that would be sweet.  Did you ball in Driggs?  I'll write you a real letter today as well with more stuff.  I Love you Pord!

Brooklyn it was awesome to talk to you on Sunday as well when i get there school will be better cause you can help me with my home work i hope that you classes rock i will write you a letter too okay?! Love you Brooke

MOM hey madre thanks for the package i got it on monday and i loved every minute of it it was super awesome seeing some pictures of y'all and alos i liked seeing my pictures from high school they were nice. My mind was flooded with memories and good times.  So thanks for that, also i know who those poeple your talking about are and i hope Lunch was good.  Tell Jill that i love her and take your voice recorder thing and have her say hi to me okay!  I dont know what you can say to president saggers just say hi.  I love you mom and i sent a card to you so hopefully you get it before youleave for DC!

Dad Last but certainly not least,  Well my clothes all fit fine my pants are a little bit tighter but they are fine.  Thanks for the sports update thats always nice to see i enjoy it.  Thats good that jake is calming down just enough to say i love you too y'all.  Good lluck in louisville and keep up the good work on MonaVie can i get some EmV its all gone now i started drinking it and now its gone but wait about 2 weeks then i can send you my apartment address.  Love you Dad i sent you a B-Day card also so you'll get that soon.

Love all y'all

Elder Walker
P.S. Love you Dillon!!!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP