Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Friday, May 7, 2010

May 6: Email Update

Hola everyone,
     Hey Family Friends and others!  Okay well my week has been really good we've been talking to people & just enjoying it.  It was so hot yesterday it was like 96 with 55% humidity. I was so sweaty it was nasty.  I have a camelback that i got from an investigator and its a life saver.  I think i am more hydrated then i have ever been in my life.  I am lovin Texas and just life in general its weird to think about what i did before this i feel like i have been a missionary my whole life.  Its crazy like i cant even fathom "Real Life".  You guys have to live in it everyday.

By the way Happy Birthday to DAD and Misty and Belated to Jaclyn (i think)!!!  Also Happy Mothers day MOM!  Other than the heat my life has been pretty much the same as always. I guess 6 o'clock my time will be okay for the call home.  I forget that you guys now have late church cause when i left it was at 11 which is what my church is at also.  Well i told you guys that i was getting bigger and nobody believed me >: (  I have found time in between missionary efforts to work out and get bigger just like Coach Parish told me to do so i can play Ball when i get home : )  I haven't gotten mom's package yet and i am waiting for it patiently.  Somthing that i would like if you can find it anywhere would be Bag Pipe hymns or classical Bag Pipe music.  Its a good change up from regular Motab and piano's. So thats my one request this week i think that that would be really cool but dont just send that wait till you want to send me more stuff i can wait for that.  Umm,  Brett it was really good to hear from ya i cant wait for your letter i'm so excited to read it.  Ha i love mail its awesome.   I dont get very much snail mail but i get good emails so thats okay.   T bear i didnt even hear about your Call i feel so left out now y'all where are ya going?? I am stoked about that i cant wait to know where your going your awesome man keep the faith be a really good missionary!!!!  Pord i am jealous of ya i really would like to here that concert haha tell me how it is and take pictures and send them too me so i can see you!  It is nice to get a letter from you every week too i love it. Elder Dayley man que paso?  Mi es mui Bueno and mi es mucho cansado.  Yo amo sue!  Amor Elder Walker.  

 Hey gracy happy late b-day i love you.  Jace your good at typing i love you too!!  hey Jill and Jeremy i love you guys i'll send ya a letter with my thoughts and stuff.  Mom your awesome thanks for dealing with jake and my friends and everything thats actually really funny about jake and Deseret book store. it made me laugh and i will talk to you the longest on sunday i am glad that you guys were so much help to my friends! Whose Carleton?? I love you mom and hope your package comes!   Dad i will do that thingy today and send it to you i am sorry for this thing i should have taken care of it. Tell Pord that he is family and can get on for the whole thing but i only have 40 minutes this time and yeah you can tell Brooke to jump on like i would say no haha. Also we can use our cell phones this time so its all good.  Anyways you guys are awesome i will talk to you on sunday and am supper excited to do that!

Love you guys so much,

Elder Walker

P.S. I love you Brooklyn! you too pord in a different way.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP