Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Friday, August 27, 2010

A long long time ago...Well one year.

Hey Y'all!

    Well what a week its been, We are going to set a baptismal date tonight with some overage kids which is really cool!  This week has gone by super fast, well to be honest this year has gone by super fast.  There have been some slow days and some days that i wonder where they went.  All in all i am relatively happy with my first year as a missionary the sad thing is that i hear the second one goes by even faster.  So this week we went on an exchange and i went to a different area and i ate dinner with Steve Danielson's sister!!  Dad do remember Steve?  His sister told me that he worked At BYU-Idaho and that he opened up a pineapple Grill in rexburg so i knew who he was it was really weird.  It just goes to show ya how small the world really is!  I have come to a conclusion that the world is even smaller if your a Mormon cause its almost guaranteed that you know somebody whose knows the same person, Its really weird.  

Well more about my new area, umm its in the Hurst stake in Texas and we have almost the smallest area in the mission, its kinda ghetto but not really like there are poor people but not like killeen or fort worth.  Elder Rindlisbacher is from Fresno and he actually went to school up in Idaho in 2007or 08 and he stayed there for one fall term.  He is older than me in real life but he has been out on his mission for 3months less than me.  He is a really funny guy he reminds me a lot of pord, Not in stature but in personality.  So this is gonna be a great 6 weeks cause he has been here for 2 transfers already so i think that he will be gone after this one.  Thats just my thoughts so dont quote me on it.  

Anyways Mike umm well i have been in 5 areas and 4 zones and have had 9 companions.  Its a lot of companions/areas/ Zones!  Well Estes sounds like a ballin place man, And being a Spaniard would be awesome i am jealous of you/ and i cant wait for your letter i have a letter but no stamps/ money to buy stamps so you will get a letter next week as well!  Misty thanks for the letter and i bet your glad to be two kids lighter for about half the day for the next 9 and a half months roughly.  I'm glad Jayce reminds you of me that means that i was good lookin at a young age as well as now, haha.  Love ya misty!  Dad hey dad thanks for the e-mail and all the updates and stuff i'm jealous of the tandem riding cause you guys get to help each other pedal i have to do it all by my lonesome.  Your texan sounds really good dad haha you could pull it off, maybe we'll see.  I have a favor to ask of you; Will you put some more money in my account sorry i am trying to spend less i really am and i think i am spending less.  Anyways thanks dad.  Mom,  it is weird that i have been gone for that long it feels like such a short time ago.  I still remember Olive Garden and how fast the drop off was.  I'm glad i'm here tho i'm also glad that my friends are doing great how about pord do you hear much from him from anyone??  I havent gotten my package yet i might get it today.  thanks mom so much.  Jax hey i couldnt see whatever it was that you sent me sorry i tried but it wouldnt come up.  Jen I told ya that Killeen was the best place ever ha.  I probably talked to that guy while he was down there we saw them all over the place down there.  I bet mom and Dad would never tell ya to go away, no matter how distoyed there house gets ha.  Well y'all i love you guys so much thanks for all that you do!!
Te Amo Mucho!!
Elder Walker
 
P.S. Brooke I Need you Address Cause i have something i need to send ya! Love you! 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP