Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Transferred again!

Hey Y'all!

    Well this Transfer came and went already.  So on saturday i found out i was leaving again to another area with another companion.  My comps name is Elder Walgamont.  Elder Johnson served with him at the beginning of his mission and he is from Boise.  I am going to the Mansfield 1 and 2 wards.  My new address is:  2512 woodbridge tr.-  Mansfield Tx -76063.  This week wa an okay week we didnt have many exchanges so we didnt have a ton of lessons.  The daylight savings time switch was awesome tho i was really glad when i woke up at 7:30 on elder Johnson's alarm clock.  Because it was actually 6:30!!!   That hour of sleep was awesome.  Also we had stake Conference this week and it was a good one our Stake Pres is a convert and he has an awesome testimony and it was a really good conference.  Today we get to play some football with another Zone!  I'm really excited.  I havent played that much football out here.  I really miss the pads and just being able to throw your self at someone.  I really am gonna miss this place and all the people i have met here i will probably come back to this area after my mission sometime.  Well thats about all i gotta say this week.  Sorry its so short i'll tell ya all about my new place next week. 

Love all y'all

Elder Walker!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP