Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Elder Walker's First Letter to Mom and Dad

Dear Mom and Dad,

Thanks for the candy, you’re right, I love it. The food here is food tho it makes me so full. I think I’ve gained a couple pounds. Haha. Not really. I’m still a stick but the food really is good. I miss home already and the first night here I realized how long 2 years could actually be. It’s been hard these first couple of days. I’ve had about zero sleep and have a pounding headache all the time. Mom you were right I do miss you a ton but I’m gonna have to deal with it. Well I’m running out of time to write so I’ll email you Thursday.

Love

Elder Walker

P.S. Will you send Brooke my address? Thanks again for everything.
P.S.S. Will you take Trenton’s and my sisters’ mail to them. I don’t know their addresses.
P.S.S.S. I leave on the 15th.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP