Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Letter to the Lees

Dear Jaclyn, Jared and Jake and Alex,

Hey Sis, just so you know, I love you guys. You were always so good to me and were such good examples. I miss you Jakey. Tell him not to forget me and always love me haha and that I’m his favorite uncle. Jax I’m still waiting for your great packages haha, just kidding, but you can send me one anytime. You better send me letters and tell me you love me and tell Alex who I am so she knows I’m way cool and the best uncle ever. Sorry this letter is so short but I have to go to bed now. I love you sis.

Love your Brother/Uncle
Elder Walker

P.S. Figure out who gets the memory card first. I want to see you guys really bad.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP