Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Letter to the Lishes

Dear Jen, Landen and Walker,

Hey, Jen and Landen. I miss you so much. Walker I M-I-S-S Y-O-U T-O-O. He can practice his letters haha. Well, I just want to thank you for being who you were and still are to me, a great sister and brother. Landen you know what I’m going through and it still sucks. Your first 3 days are horrible. They drag on for what seems like an eternity. I’m so grateful for your example these past years and look forward to hanging out with you guys when I get home. I’ll be back before you know it. I hope so anyways haha. I hope you‘re either just having another kid or preggo when I get home so we can go play ball together. Gym is by far my most favorite time of the day. It keeps me sane, well as sane as I come. You better write me back. Okay? Just make a personal promise to for me. Well, Walker I’m excited to hear from you and write you back. Tell your Mom to send me an SD Memory Card of you. Jen, just go buy one, put it on your comp., then paste it on the SD card if you have a card reader. If not then I’ll miss your pictures. Haha jk I love you Jen and Landen and Walker.

Love, Your Brother/Uncle
Elder Walker

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP