Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Email Update

Hey MOM and Dad,

Thanks for all the doughnuts and all the candy and all the letters. I have gotten at least one everyday the whole time I've been here thanks so much. Dad how is Mowing the lawn?? Well i know that if i had to do it i would more than happy to. I'm gonna send you guys a letter because I'm running out of time to send my emails

love you guys bye

Love you lots,
Elder Walker

Hey Jax,

Thanks for all the letters and pictures from Jake they really are great. I love everything especially the Doctor Pepper, saved my life a couple times, add caffeine next time its better that way. Well my companions name is Bradley Boden from Malt/Elba Idaho -- haha, funny huh, 2 Idaho boys together. My district is way bomb they are all cool. I do [great] at basketball still tho. Me and my comp are the only 2 goin to texas, the rest are going to philly. There are some good ball players tho like one is a college baller and another 2 want to play and some of em are good, but I'm just that much better. My favorite teacher so far has been Brother Laubaugh he is so fetchin smart its not even cool, and Sister walker is bomb as well. I love em all its just the spirit that they all have is so intense its great and i love it. It isn't as bad as i thought it would be. The hard part is not fallen asleep in class or PS. I think i might have gained a pound but that's all, might have even lost one. Heard about your race tho and that you ran really good dad said that your team passed a lot of teams -- and sorry if my spelling sucks i have to type so fast its hard -- well back to your race i'm still impressed that you were able to do it after like what 4 months of having a baby. Its freakin impressive. That story about Jace and jake is hilarious thanks it made my day. I sent my memory card to jill so you should see some really cool pics and a Video directed towards your family well i have to write another letter so thanks again for everything you've done for me.

Love You and Jake and Jared
Love, Elder walker

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP