Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Email Update

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 4:30 PM
Subject: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mom and and Dad whats up guys i've been gone for a week how do you feel? Well i am havin a blast and my comp is freakin cool he is from Idaho also and we have hit it off. His name is Bradley Boden he went to Raft River so were both from little schools so we know how it is to be from a small school. I miss you guys and am having fun but its hard work. Gettin up at 6-630 not goin to sleep till 1030 studyin every hour it feels like and it is true somedays. But today my First P-day has been way cool i like it so far did my own laundry and get up on time dont fall asleep till 11 tho just cant do it its so hard to fall asleep that early. Well my District is pretty sweet but my Zone is even cooler we have a guy in my district named Michael Bertrand he played College Ball before he came. Another Kid who balls is Cory Cardwell, we all ball it up during gym it reminds me of home and how I used to play with my friends. Wow i miss them extremely. How is Jen doin? send me some pictures of miyah and then you guys need to work out that memory card thing so i can see my nieces and Nephews i miss them. Also if you can either get me Brooke's adress or give her mine that would rock cause i dont have hers. her number if you want to call her is 208-201-7097 i think just turn on my phone and look and its in mom's ohne too. Well i'll write ya next week, Love you guys Miss ya a Ton.

Elder Kevin Walker

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP