Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Letter to the Erbs

Dear Jill and Jeremy,

Hey, Sis and Bro, so it has been so hard here so far it sucks. The first day went on forever and ever. So did the second day but today was a little bit faster. So was it this hard for you? Either of you? Well, I just wanted you to know that I love the spirit and I love learning and teaching. It’s insane how much I don’t know. I know doctrinal stuff but that’s about all. I should have studied PMG more, it would have helped so much. Why didn’t you tell me to do that? You guys know more than anyone what I’m going through. I can’t wait for your wise words of wisdom to help me cope with my situation. Well, I have to go to bed so love ya both, miss you guys, can’t wait to see you come pick me up at the airport haha.

Love your brother,
Elder Kevin Walker

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP