Mission Office Address * Texas Fort Worth Mission * 1331 Airport Fwy, Suite 305 * Euless, TX 76040
If you receive an update from Elder Walker and would like to share all or some of it, please email it to jill.e.erb[at]gmail.com
AUGUST 2009 -- AUGUST 2011

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Letters to the Clarks

Dear Misty, Aliyah, Grace, Jayce, Abe and Ryan,

Hi guys. I can’t believe that this is the only was I get to talk to you for two years. Well, I’ll call on Christmas and Mother’s Day and say hi. Misty, thanks for everything you’ve done for me throughout my life time. Well, thank you for letting me be a part of your kids’; lives. I do love them so much. Gracie thanks for being so cute and cuddly and thanks for the quarters everyone. Grace I’m going to be so excited to see how big you’ve grown and how smart you are. Jayce, buddy, I hope you don’t forget me and the good times we’ve had. Remember I am your favorite uncle.

Love,

Elder Walker (aka Uncle Kev or Kevy)

P.S. You, Jen and Jax work out a memory card thing so I know who to send it to so you know how I’m doing.


Dear Aliyah,

Don’t think I forgot about you. I had so much to tell you that I had to write you your own letter. So Aliyah you have to write me and tell me what is going on in your life and how school is going. You’re beautiful just so you know your gorgeous. You better be there to pick me up when I come home. You’re going to be so big. It’s so weird how old you’re getting. I remember when you were born. Wow, that was a long time ago. Ha! I love you Liyah.

Love,

Your Uncle

Elder Walker

P.S. Don’t be kissing any boys before I get home to scare them if they even think about kissing you.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP